Friday, June 1, 2012

Reflection



1) what did you learn in this class that you believe will be most directly applicable to understanding how the world works?
I thought that learning about allocation of resources helped me to understand why some countries are poor and rich. Depending on which resources a country have will determine their country's standard of living. GDP, scarcity and so forth...
2) what topics are you interested in learning more about, after this class ends?
I want to learn how to negotiate with different countries so I can understand the cultural differences in doing business internationally.
3) what advice would you give to a student considering taking this class?
I would advice a student to understand a specific country's differences and similarities of doing business in that country. For example like learning about the country's stereotypes, foreign exchange rates, and experiencing culture shock.

No comments:

Post a Comment